Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome is a immune and blood disease that effects the immune system the B and T cells, you have an increased susceptibility to Infections, Bleeding and Cancer,aswell as delevoping an autoimmune disease without a transplant, Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome (WAS) is potentially fatal.
Copy Right .. Do not use any of my blog for any reason Read Only.







Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BEING HOME WITH MY BOYS

11th December 2008
Day Plus 244

Hi Everyone,

Well my doctor is saying he wants to keep his head in the sand a bit longer with puting Zac back on steriods. I have no idea why and it is driving me crazy as I don't want him back on steriods but I also hate seeing him in pain, what can you do...
I see my doctor this week plus a skin prof aswell, so I will update you on what he has to say..
I have been a little worried about Zac, as he has had an ear infection and his skin is very bad. I just hope we are not going to end back in hospital for christmas, it gets so worring when they get sick.

Zac's bloods were ok this week which was nice to see but his kidneys are still up and Liver too so fingers cross they will come down.
Zac is booked in for a hearing test where they are going to put him to sleep as they think his left ear does not work at all, he is also due for his next MRI and GFR plus he is also due for his Lung test too. Well we know what hospital are like so I think it well be some time next year.

Do not copy any info or photos not to be used by anyone at anytime no copying..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to Zac as he gets stronger and well. So hard to see our children suffer. With a loving mom and the miricle of medicine and devoted docotrs I believe Zac will be a strong little boy soon. I lost my son 5yrs ago at the age of 43 yrs old. He's an Angel now looking over all those who need his prayers. Angels are magic.
Have a blessed Christmas and know you are in my prayers. Hugs to Zac.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

watch It