Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome is a immune and blood disease that effects the immune system the B and T cells, you have an increased susceptibility to Infections, Bleeding and Cancer,aswell as delevoping an autoimmune disease without a transplant, Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome (WAS) is potentially fatal.
Copy Right .. Do not use any of my blog for any reason Read Only.







Saturday, July 5, 2008

Worst Day A Very Hard Day June 2008

13th June 2008!!! Today was a painfully long and so horrible it was a day I will never forgot. In my Journey here I have been blessed to meet some very lovely people. People who are caring and loving parents. I have met a wide range of parents who are here for all different reasons. In my time being at Randwick Sydney Children’s Hospital, I have been blessed to meet and make friends with a lady named Kristy. I was blessed to meet Kristy and her son Blake and her Partner Joe, they welcomed me into their lives and their daughters too. They share their stories with me and mine with them. Her daughter Skyla has been here for 8 months and was born with CDH. Skyla is the most beautiful little baby; this little girl has fought her way through life with a smile on her face. Skyla has a Blog so please read her blog, her story will shed some light on CDH and once you have read her story you will know you were blessed to know about Skyla. Beautiful Skyla became an ANGEL today. So fly little one fly high and remember little one you blessed everyone’s heart you meet. To Kristy and Joe, I’m sorry for your loss, I’m sorry that you have to feel this pain. No parent should have to do what you both have had to do, but I know you both are strong and will find your way through this. I know Skyla will live on through Kristy and Joe as she is in their heart, there love and their memories.
To everyone who reads this take 1 second out of your busy day and remember no matter how bad things are looking for you there is worse remember to love and hold your children that little bit more. Remember there are parents in this world that will do anything to have their children with them at home, not at hospital fighting a life threatening illness or worse having their child taken from them.
20th June 2008
Day Plus 64!!! Today was Skyla furenal, I was so sorry but I just could not make it there as Zac was sick and his heart rate is up and he seems to be getting sicker by the hour. So fingers cross he is okay. I just want to go home. My ward is on shut down Nora Virus is through my ward and a few of the children have it plus some of the nurses. So I cannot have visitors. My husband is not allowed to come in the ward, which I understand but I’m not happy our son is sick and he should be able to visit his son.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

watch It